Doceri Training Course
The Doceri Team is proud to announce The Doceri Certified Educator Professional Development Course! This course is a video training series created with the purpose of...
- exposing the participant to all the features of the Doceri App and Desktop software.
- show the participant how to use these features to teach live lessons as well as create Doceri projects for classroom presentation.
- utilizing Doceri to create video lessons for student review or as part of a flipped classroom.
How do I sign up?
Free for Licensed Doceri Desktop Users
If you already have a Doceri Desktop license, you can sign up at no charge for the training by requesting a coupon code.
Buy Doceri Certified Educator Professional Development Course
- Week One, Section One: Getting Started with Doceri
- Week One, Section Two: Desktop Computer Control
- Week Two, Section Three: Annotation
- Week Two, Section Four: Using the Timeline
- Week Three, Section Five: Using Doceri with PowerPoint and Keynote
- Week Three, Section Six: File Management
- Week Four, Section Seven: Screencasting
- Week Four, Section Eight: JPG and PDF Sharing
- Week Five, Section Nine: Inserting Images
- Week Five, Section Ten: General Settings
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded upon completion of the Doceri Training Course
Requirements: Windows PC with Windows XP or better OR Mac with OSX Lion or better