Help Documents and User Guides
This knowledgebase contains articles and guides to help you get the most out of your Doceri software. If you can't find the answers you are looking for in the articles below, please submit a support request and we will be glad to help you.
I am getting a "No Linked YouTube Account" Error.
No Linked YouTube Account
First, please follow these steps to link a YouTube account to Doceri:
1. Open a drawing in Doceri.
2. Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner.
3. Tap on Manage Shared Services.
4. Tap on the "Link YouTube Account" portion.*
5. Enter your YouTube credentials.
*If you see your YouTube account next to the YouTube logo and it instead reads "Unlink YouTube Account," there is no need to follow these steps. Your account is already linked appropriately.
If your account is already linked, the error most likely is related to an error occurring with your YouTube account. The most common cause is an unfinished setup of your new YouTube account or a failed merge of your existing YouTube account with another account such as a pre-existing Gmail account.
If you just created a new YouTube account, you must first finish your channel setup. To do that, follow these steps:
1. Open YouTube.com in a web browser on your computer.
2. Login to your YouTube account using the login button in the top right corner of your browser.
3. Once logged in, click on your username on the left hand side of your browser under the YouTube logo.
4. Once in this area, YouTube will typically prompt you to finish the setup of your channel, including entering your name, so you can upload videos. Finish your channel setup to proceed.
5. Once your channel setup is done and you are able to manage your existing videos, none will exist at this point and this is normal, you can reattempt to upload videos using Doceri.
If you have multiple accounts that are not merged, but that do defer to the same email address, you may need to apply these changes to each individual account.